HOW WE MANAGE OUR FINANCES
The Council derives its funding from a share of the Council Tax, which is collected by Wiltshire Council. The Parish Council agrees ‘the precept’ each year, which is calculated to be the sum it requires from the Council Tax to fund its activities and services, less any remaining funds from the previous year and grants it may receive from time to time. Below you will find information about our financial management as well as copies of financial statements in accordance with legislation.
You can download copies of important financial documents below including Annual Statements, Budgets and Accounts.
- AGAR 2022-23 – Internal auditors report
- AGAR 2022-23 – Annual Governance Statement
- AGAR 2022-23 – Accounting Statements
- AGAR 2022-23 – External auditors report
- Asset Register 2022-23
- Bank Reconciliation 2022-23
- Financial Statement 2022-23
- Operating Budget 2022-23
- Investment strategy 2022-23
Period for the Exercise of Public Rights is 5/6/2023 to 14/07/2023. Accounting Statements are as yet unaudited. External auditor is PFK Littlejohn LLP.
- AGAR 2021-22
- Asset Register 2021-22
- Bank Reconciliation Cash Book 2021-22
- Financial Statement 2021-22
- Operating Budget 2021-22
- AGAR 2020-21
- Asset Register 2020-21
- Bank Reconciliation 2020-21
- Financial Statement 2020-21
- Internal Audit Report 2020-21
- Operating Budget 2020-21