Vacancy for West Lavington Village Hall Chair
Due to retirement, West Lavington Village Hall has a vacancy for the position of Chair.
Do you have spare time to commit to becoming the Chair for the West Lavington Village Hall?
West Lavington Village Hall is a busy, thriving community hall with the successful candidate having support from the Village Hall manager, Trustee Committee and Caretaker who assists with the day to day running of the village hall.
Some of the duties include:
- To arrange, Chair and minute meetings.
- Be a proactive and innovative leader regarding forward planning for the Village Hall.
- Work closely with the Village Hall Trustees in the best interests of the Village Hall charity and the local Parish.
- To act as a signatory for communications.
- To make and communicate decisions (after Trustee consultation) to the Parish.
- To be one of the designated signatories for monies.
This is an exciting time for West Lavington Village Hall with the possibly of future improvement for the hall along with a new development of 50 homes planned later this year on a nearby site.
We also welcome people interested in joining the Village Hall Trustee Committee.
For further details please contact:
Michael May (Chair) – email@example.com
Lorna Gough (Trustee) – firstname.lastname@example.org